Canada Investment ImmigrationQuebec Investor Program
To be eligible for this Canada investment immigration visa, you must:
- Have, alone or with accompanying spouse, including de facto spouse, net assets of at least CAD$16,000,000 obtained legally, excluding the amounts received by donation less than 6 months before the date on which the application was filed.
- Have experience in management in a legal farming, commercial or industrial business, or in a legal professional business where the staff, excluding the investor, occupies at least the equivalent of 2 full-time jobs, or for an international agency or a government or one of its departments or agencies.
- We define management experience as the exercise, for at least 2 years in the 5 years preceding the application for a selection certificate, of duties related to the planning, management and control of financial resources and of human or material resources under your authority; the experience does not include experience acquired in the context of an apprenticeship, training or specialization process attested to by a diploma.
- Intend to settle in Québec and sign an agreement to invest CAD$800,000 with a financial intermediary (broker or trust company) authorized to participate in the Investor Program.
- Otherwise you may pay CAD$220,000 one time interest instead of CAD$800,000 through our arrangement with a financial intermediary.
- No English and Education requirnment
- No Age limit
- 1st Day land > can get green card
- if no business experience，senior executive also okay .